What is Outsourced Marketing?
Outsource marketing is the art of handing over the entire marketing demands of a company to a third party. This offers three distinct benefits:
- Lower total cost
- Access a broader skill set
- Fresh insights
- Ease of use if and when you need them
When should you consider outsourcing your marketing?
- You are a small business and cannot justify the cost of hiring full time marketing staff.
- Your in-house staff handling your marketing do not have sufficient skills to cover all areas of marketing and they need support.
- You know your business needs marketing but you have a limited budget
What can we help you with?
Marketing is based on thinking about the business in terms of customer needs and their satisfaction. Marketing differs from selling because (in the words of Harvard Business School’s retired professor of marketing Theodore C. Levitt) “Selling concerns itself with the tricks and techniques of getting people to exchange their cash for your product. It is not concerned with the values that the exchange is all about. And it does not, as marketing invariable does, view the entire business process as consisting of a tightly integrated effort to discover, create, arouse and satisfy customer needs.” In other words, marketing has less to do with getting customers to pay for your product as it does developing a demand for that product and fulfilling the customer’s needs.
Each of our clients have their own individual needs and our packages are tailored to your specific requirements and budget. Below is a list of what we are able to assist with:
- Marketing planning
- Marketing budgeting
- Corporate Identity
- Image management
- Website design and management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Corporate literature
- Social Media Marketing including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Youtube
- Google Adwords
- Email and direct marketing
- Visual content creation
- Trade shows and open days
- Print media Advertising
- Customer relationship management
Why choose us?
We understand that time is precious to your business – time is money and money grows your business. Reality is that a business’ biggest investment should be in their marketing and what they push out to their clients.
Marketing content is what brings in new clients, keeps the repeated clients and builds lasting relationship making the return on sale massive. Getting professional marketing consultants to act as your marketing department, frees up more time for you to concentrate on the business at hand.
We are passionate about what we do. We work with you to make sure sales and marketing work seamlessly giving you more leads and more sales. Let us help you take your business to the next level.