The Effectiveness of Google Ads
“Why use AdWords” and “Does Google AdWords Work?” are pretty common keyword phrase searched on Google, which suggests that there are a lot of marketers and business owners out there who have heard about Google AdWords but aren’t sure if and how it can work for them. Google’s enormously successful pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system – can work for almost any type of business. Using AdWords (or any PPC platform) requires time and money, but thousands of businesses have found that it’s time and money well spent, because AdWords delivers measurable ROI.
Here are 10 reasons to use AdWords.
- AdWords Is Scalable – One of the trickiest challenges for any marketer is finding lead sources that scale – meaning, it doesn’t require five times the effort to get five times the leads. Google AdWords is highly scalable, which is why some business spend millions a year on AdWords advertising. If you create an AdWords campaign that is converting at a profitable rate, there is no reason to arbitrarily cap spend on that campaign. You can increase your PPC budget and your leads and profits will increase accordingly.
- AdWords Is Measurable – Compared to traditional marketing channels like TV and magazine advertising, online marketing is highly measurable, and AdWords PPC is one of the most measurable of online channels.
- AdWords Is Flexible – AdWords provides tonnes of options so you can customise your campaigns and ads to your particular needs, hyper-targeting the audiences you most want to reach. For example, with AdWords you can:
- Specify keyword match types – You can, for example, only display your ad to people who search for an exact keyword you specify, like “vegas hotels” – filtering out traffic on general terms related to Las Vegas or hotels.
- Use ad extensions to display product images, a phone number, a mega-pack of links to your site, your physical location – you can even initiate a chat or get an email address right from the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
- Narrow your audience by location, time of day, language, browser or device type and more.
- Access an enormous network of non-search users on properties like Gmail and YouTube and tonnes of partner sites.
- Leverage the display network, which is great for building brand awareness and often converts at a lower cost than Google Search.
- AdWords Is Faster than SEO – For new businesses and websites, it can take months to see results from SEO. AdWords is a great workaround for new businesses because you don’t have to wait so long to see results. While working on your site’s SEO, you can put resources into an AdWords campaign and start getting impressions and clicks immediately.
- AdWords Is (Usually) Easier than SEO
- AdWords Is Taking Over the SERPs – it’s a myth that no one clicks on AdWords ads.
- AdWords Formats Can Be More Engaging than Organic Results – Google has rolled out lots of new ad formats in the past couple of years, such as product listing ads and in-video ads on YouTube.
- AdWords Traffic Might Convert Better than Organic Traffic – There’s some evidence that paid search traffic converts better than organic traffic – with conversion rates up to two times higher.
- AdWords Complements Your Other Marketing Channels – Remarketing is an especially powerful way to use AdWords to target people who have shown an interest in your business. Your display ads will then “follow” them around the Internet, so your brand stays top of mind.
- Your Competitors Are Using AdWords – Finally, there’s peer pressure: The old “Everyone else is doing it, so why not you?”. Do a few searches on keywords you care about. Your competitors are likely there in the sponsored results at the top of the SERP. Can you afford not to be?
If you need some help setting up your Google Adwords campaign contact us, we are Google Certified. Call us on 083 235 1098 or email email@example.com
Article source: http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2012/12/03/why-use-adwords