Osu Consortium Agreement

11th April 2021 • By

Oregon State University and Linn Benton Community College began the first registration agreement in the fall of 1998. Since then, participation in programs at all Oregon community colleges has increased significantly due to increased agreements and the participation of more students. 1. Download the consortium agreement form and print it out. Make sure you download the right form! All colleges, OTHER THAN OSU, need the individual consortium agreement. If you are not sure, please contact our office. The consortium`s agreement forms are available on the website`s grants forms. Your financial assistance is provided by the institution that gives you your diploma. The school where you are going to graduate is the “homeland” institution which must deal with a consortium agreement with the other school, also known as the “host” institution. Talk to your advisor to make sure that the courses you want to take at the “host” institution will be transferred to your studies. Your advisor must also sign the consortium contract form to verify that the courses are applicable. Sanitation and technical training courses are not provided and very few exceptions are allowed. You cannot use classes that you control for the consortium agreement.

In addition, you cannot repeat courses with the consortium agreement without first contacting your advisor and the financial assistance office. The objective of a consortium agreement is to ensure the appropriate amount of aid. Consortia agreements are only processed if they are necessary to help you get your financial assistance. Yes, yes. You must complete the contractual documents before the end of the OSU 100% Drop/Add period for each semester in which you are enrolled in the TCC courses (see the academic calendar on the OSU Registrar`s website for the official date). The advisor`s agreement is required for each semester during which you are enrolled in the TCC courses and receives financial support from the OSU. If you change your courses at TCC after talking to your osu Academic Advisor (and before the 100% Drop/Add period), you must have your OSU class approved for help. Based on the above procedures, it is important to plan enough time for all these steps. Ideally, the form to get us well before the first day of payment for the term. Make sure you plan accordingly! Call the host school in advance and ask them what procedures they have for managing consortium agreements when they are host school. Note that your help may be delayed as a unionized student. When we receive the form, we will process it within 24 hours of receipt, with no weekends.

During the payment and the first two weeks of the semester, we are particularly busy and we can exceed the processing time by 24 hours. We will only accept consortium agreements until the second week of the term. Your financial assistance is also called a “homeland” institution, granted and paid by the institution that provides you with your diploma. The “homeland” institution will deal with the agreement with the other school, called the “host” institution. The CSCC never serves as an institution of origin. The objective of a consortium agreement is to ensure the appropriate financial assistance is provided to your home institution on the basis of the total number of registrations in both institutions. Oregon University System institutions together offer more than 50 partnerships with community colleges, as well as similar agreements between its own institutions and with Oregon Health and Science University. Click here for a list of current degree partnership programs among OUS institutions. If you receive financial assistance for classes attended at another higher education institution or university, the EOU must receive an official copy of these courses, even if the grades may be detrimental to their overall average.